Eagles Nation | Day Camp
Eagles are campers 9-11 years old who embrace the camp spirit step up to new challenges.
Each tribe, a small group of campers of the same age and gender, has a dedicated counselor who facilitates camp activities and guides them in the 4-Core Values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
The Eagles' daily schedule allows campers to participate in both singular and multi-tribe activities. Campers participate in a skill clinic each day, where they choose an activity to further explore and develop their skills.
- Swim time at the lake or the pool
- Participate in Skill Clinics
- Create fun arts & crafts projects
- Play sports
- Take a banana boat ride
- Fly down the double zip line
- Join in the Big Game & more!