Bears Pack | Day Camp
In Bears, 6- to 7-year-olds grow in responsibility, independence and healthy relationships.
Throughout the week, counselors lead their packs to each awesome camp activity!
(include but not limited to):
- Swim time at the lake or the pool
- Visit Widji’s farm animals
- Jump on the Kangaroo Jumper
- Ride a banana boat around a Percy Priest cove
- Fly down the mini zip line
- Create fun arts & crafts projects & more!
Note: On Monday, each camper is given the opportunity to take a non-mandatory swim test in our pool. If they pass the swim test, they will not have to wear a life jacket in the pool. Life jackets must be worn in the lake.