Wolves Nation | Day Camp
The Wolves Nation comprises campers ages 11-13 years old who want to strengthen and develop friendships, challenge themselves and grow their strengths.
Counselors in the Wolves Nation passionately help campers develop healthy relationships, navigate challenges and build self-confidence.
Wolves are budding leaders of camp, looked up to by all the younger nations, and they strive to embody the 4-Core Values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
Wolves help cultivate new camp traditions, bridge bonds between nations and always bring the thunder to assemblies!
- Swim time at the lake or the pool
- Participate in Skill Clinics
- Create fun arts & crafts projects
- Play sports
- Choose individual activities
- Take part in team building challenges
- Participate in themed camp games & more!