Leaders in Training (LIT) | Overnight Camp
The Leaders in Training program is for to campers that want to strengthen their skills in their self-confidence, problem solving, critical thinking and leadership skills.
Campers participate in team-building and service projects that bring LITs closer as a team. LITs have the opportunity to shadow our attentive counselors and grow their facilitation skills in traditional camp activities.
This program is a stepping stone for older campers who want to transition into future camp leaders or grow within the 4-Core Value of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
- Swim time at the lake and pool
- Cook dinner under the stars
- Service Projects
- Take an exciting banana boat ride
- Participate in the themed Big Game
- Fly on the Giant Swing & more!