2020 Summer Opening Updates
- Camp programs and sessions for sessions 1-3 (May 25-June 14) have been cancelled. We are beginning camp with Session 4 (June 14)
- All Ranch Overnight Camp and Fully Themed Ranch Camp Programs are cancelled for the summer.
- Ranch Day Programs are still offered.
- Widji Water Sports, Trail Rides, Campouts, Boaters Ed, Widji Trips, Widji Jam Camp, Lil Rockers, LITs, and all field trips have been cancelled.
- Traditional Overnight Camp Programs, Fully Themed Overnight Camp Programs, and CIT Programs are all now converted to a Day Camp-style program: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with Bus and Car Rider Options available.
- Fully Themed Camps offered this summer are Star Wars, Harry Potter, Minecraft, and Percy Jackson.
- Four Additional New Programs are now offered in session 7 - 10 in a Day Camp-style schedule.
- First Camp Programs are converted to Braves in Traditional Day Camp.
See Updated 2020 Summer Program Offerings
Summer Camp Considerations
- We will have health screenings and temperature checks on campers and staff twice a day.
- A camper or staff must stay home for 72 hours if they have
- A temperature over 100.4
- A sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste/smell
- Shortness of breath
- Been in contact with someone who may have symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have family members traveled to a place that had COVID-19
- Check-In, Check-Out and health screenings will be conducted through the window of your vehicle.
- Since March, we have made major facility improvements:
- Outdoor handwashing stations
- Hand sanitizers at activity areas
- New trails to reduce walking opposite directions of other groups of campers
- Ceiling fans in the cabins
- Barriers on the side and at the head of the bunks and new food protective barriers
- We created sanitizing policies and procedures for each activity at camp.
View complete Policies and Procedures