There’s nothing quite like a timely retreat to break up the daily grind. Each year, Camp Widjiwagan provides a perfect atmosphere for overnight retreats. You will enjoy the outdoors, our spacious facilities and our delicious catered meals before spending the night in one of our comfortable cabins.
Whether you’re looking for space to rent, a completely programmed leadership retreat, or something somewhere in the middle, our trained and experienced staff will work closely with you to customize a program that will help you build the perfect retreat or event.
- Overnight lodging and dining packages for groups of 36 to 285 people.
- 15 climate-controlled cabins that sleep 17 people each
- Each cabin includes its own restroom and shower facilities and features high vaulted ceilings, tables and chairs, writing desks, and a porch overlooking J. Percy Priest Lake.
- Turner Dining Lodge can seat up to 400 guests for meals and features a stage with audio and visual capabilities for meal time programming and entertainment
- Healthy and delicious meals are served buffet style for your group’s convenience
Individual Overnight Retreats Package
- Mid-August through mid-May
- $99 per person
- Climate-controlled cabins that sleep 17 people each
- Package includes:
- Two nights in our beautiful cabins
- Four meals prepared in our dining lodge
- One meeting space
If you have questions about pricing for staying additional nights, adding meals, and/or activities please contact our Guest Services Department at (615) 360-2267 or firstname.lastname@example.org.