The Camp Widjiwagan program is designed to teach new skills and increase self-confidence. Each camper has the opportunity to participate in all of the most popular camp activities, building teamwork, cooperation and lasting friendships. Caring counselors will build confidence in children by encouraging them to try new activities such as the Blob and Archery, guide campers in making new friends by modeling what a friend should be, as well as build their character by modeling honesty, respect and responsibility.
Select your camper's nation below to see sample session schedules.
Sample Session Schedules
Typical Daily Schedule- Monday-Friday (Weekends of two-week sessions we hold special events and run on a different daily schedule.
Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:15am - Rise and Shine
- 8am - Breakfast
- 9:15-11:45am - Morning Activities
- 12:15pm - Lunch
- 1-3:30pm - Afternoon Activities
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Gathering
- 3:45-5:30pm - Afternoon Overnight Activities
- 6pm - Dinner
- 6:45-7:30pm - B.O.B. Time (Body on Bunk)
- 7:30-9pm - Evening Program
- 9pm - Return to Cabins
- 9:30pm - Back Porch Devotions
- 9:45pm - Lights Out